Building Career Agility :
Prepare for an enduring and fulfilling career by proactively managing multiple transitions
🗓️ 10 May 2022, 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
📍 Boyden, 57 Rue Pierre Charron, 75008 – Paris
💰 INSEAD Alumni members Only
Purpose and objectives
Careers are no longer linear and plannable. With life expectancy rising, pensions vanishing, and technology changing more rapidly, many traditional jobs are disappearing while new ones emerge. This means that you should expect to juggle multiple careers during a longer work life. As multiple career transitions are becoming the norm, developing resilience and career adaptability is now critical for your success.
This interactive workshop is to designed to help you:
- Be aware of the new career paradigm, identify the threats and opportunities it brings you
- Review your career to date and deepen your self-awareness
- Evaluate your career agility profile – strengths to leverage and development areas to work on
- Discover the 4Es framework to help you navigate your career transitions and thrive
- Create an action plan and practices to build your career agility ‘muscle’
- Early to mid-career INSEAD alumni with a successful track record who want to reflect deeply on their career purpose and prepare for multiple careers in the future
- Who are self-aware, open-minded, ready to share openly with peers and committed to participating fully in the workshop and possibly to later interactions with the group
Workshop Duration and Structure
- 2 hours’ duration, attendance of 6-12 participants
- Pre-work, including the completion of a career agility profile, and some reflective exercises
- The session includes key themes, highly interactive work, some co-creation, some hot-seat coaching, and support among the group.
If you are interested in attending, please fill out the application form.
- Antoine Tirard (MBA’97D) talent management advisor and founder of NexTalent, former head of talent management of Novartis and LVMH.
- Claire Harbour (MBA’92J) global talent expert, focused on coaching and consulting across borders, and stirring up disruption.
Both Antoine and Claire are career coaches with the IAAF, and authors of Disrupt Your Career: How to Navigate Uncharted Career Transitions and Thrive as well over 25 articles about careers in INSEAD Knowledge.